Week of June 8-14, 2020
Sign up for:
- June 10: Business Support for Childcare Providers: De-Risking Your Operations: Staying on Top of Public Health Considerations from PathStone Enterprise Center (free)
- June 10: Online Business Basics During an Economic Disruption from St. Louis Small Business Development Center (free)
- June 11: Reopening Your Restaurant/Bar/Cafe from Reboot & Restart (free)
- June 11: Pivoting and Giving Back During a Pandemic from U.S. Black Chambers (free)
- From Me to We: COVID-19 Heralds a New Model of Entrepreneurship from World Economic Forum
- How 9 Brands with Physical Locations Made Their Services Virtual from Hubspot
- What Would It Look Like If the Economy Loved Black Entrepreneurs from Next City
- The Salve of a Few Startups is Not Enough from Builders and Backers
- Senate Passes Changes to PPP Loan Program: What You Need to Know from HHM CPAs
- Prepare Your Business for a Socially Distant World (13 mins.)
- The Latest on PPP Loan Forgiveness (49 mins.)
- For licensed beauty professionals: Community Relief Fund $500 emergency grants
Ready to Future-Proof Your Business? Apply Now:
- June 22: Rebuild ($330; get $30 off with code STARTER06; applications close June 15)
Through UWA, full CO.STARTERS REBUILD scholarships are provided for up to 20 businesses across the region (Sumter, Greene, Hale, Marengo, Pickens & Sumter counties).
This live-facilitated program will help you refocus your business, stabilize it, and build toward long-term recovery. Working with a dedicated group of like minded peers, you’ll cover valuable topics in a series of ten 2.5-hour sessions. You have until May 18th to apply.
Learn more about the program here.
•Understanding Your Customer
•Finding a New Solution
•Refocusing Your Marketing
•And so many others!